I have been watching all the features for a long time and currently I have come to a conclusion that Kali 2.0 is the best in User Interface when compared with its ancestors.
Today, I would like to show you guys how to update the tools (or download the tools to any of your favorite linux distro). It is a Python tool named "Katoolin" which is short for "Kali Tools Installer". The requirements for this is Python 2.7.
The specifications according to the creator :
- Add Kali linux repositories
- Remove kali linux repositories
- Install Kali linux tools
- Python 2.7
- An operating system (tested on Ubuntu)
- sudo su
- git clone https://github.com/LionSec/katoolin.git && cp katoolin/katoolin.py /usr/bin/katoolin
- chmod +x /usr/bin/katoolin
- sudo katoolin
For downloading the tool: https://github.com/LionSec/katoolin