HTTP server for phishing in python. Weeman has support for most of the (bigest) websites.
Usually you will want run Weeman with DNS spoof attack. (see dsniff, ettercap).
Weeman will do the following steps:
- Create fake html page.
- Wait for clients
- Grab the data (POST).
- Try to login the client to the original page
- Python <= 2.7.
- Python BeautifulSoup 4
- Archlinux - sudo pacman -S python2-beautifulsoup4
- Ubuntu/Linuxmint - sudo apt-get install python-bs4
- For another OS: - sudo pip install beautifulsoup4
- Linux (any)
- Mac (Not tested)
- Windows (Not tested)
[!] If weeman runs on your platform (Mac/Windows), please let me know.
UsageJust type help
- For port 80 you need to run Weeman as root!
- Host to clone (Ex: www.social-networks.local - the page setup for phishing)
set url http://localhost
- "<"form action = "TAKE THIS URL">"(View the site source and take the URL)
set action_url http://localhost/sendlogin
- The port Weeman server will listen
set port 2020
- Start the server
The settings will be saved for the next time you run weeman.py.