BurpKit needs the following system requirements:
- Oracle JDK >=8u50 and <9 ( Download )
- At least 4GB of RAM
Installing BurpKit is simple:
- Download the latest prebuilt release from the GitHub releases page .
- Open BurpSuite and navigate to the Extender tab.
- Under Burp Extensions click the Add button.
- In the Load Burp Extension dialog, make sure that Extension Type is set to Java and click the Select file ... button under Extension Details .
- Select the BurpKit-<version>.jar file and click Next when done.
If all goes well, you will see three additional top-level tabs appear in BurpSuite:
- BurpKitty : a courtesy browser for navigating the web within BurpSuite.
- Jython : an integrated python interpreter console and lightweight script text editor.
- burpKit : provides numerous features including file system I/O support and easy JS library injection.
Take a look at the examples folder for more information.
A readable version of the docs can be found at here